Wow, thank you so much Pommi and Becoming Madame for both nominating me for this award within a span of three days. I have never seen this award before, but for what I can tell, it is all about connecting fellow bloggers with others and sharing interests. So for this reason, I´m very grateful to be a part of this.
As part of this award, I guess there are a few rules to follow:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers – (I´ll save this for last)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you – (check)
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post – (check)
Seven Random Things About Myself:
- I don´t really like to eat anything colored green, with the exception of green skittles.
- If you see me reading a novel, it is going to be written by Stephen King.
- If I could be anywhere right now it would be on the moon, looking back at the earth suspended in the emptiness of space.
- If a cell phone wasn´t necessary to keep in contact with a few family members and long-distance friends, I would´t have one.
- I wish I was alive when everyone wore a cowboy hat on their head, a pistol on their belt, and drank at saloons.
- One day, I´d love to find myself standing on the summit of Mt. Everest.
- I have a very irrational fear of seaweed.
Nominate 15 Other Bloggers:
The following blogs are written by people who´s blogs I have started to read almost daily or who have continued to follow me from the very beginning and for that I wanted to show a little gratitude. For me, their writing or their photography is almost an addiction, and every time I visit, their blog is like lettuce… it’s fresh!
…yep I said lettuce.
15 Bloggers in no particular order:
- Adrian Harvey Photography
- Julie Lubick Photography
- Backpacking Bongos
- The Unwitting Traveller
- Wandering The World
- Jeff Sinon Photography
- Through One Eye
- Preetalina Photography
- Colin Stapp Photography and Video
- The Wonder That Was India
I´m staying at the nicest hostel I have ever seen in Lima, Peru at the moment. Heading home tomorrow and ready to start blogging about my adventures in Peru, including my experience on the Inca Trail.
Stick with me…